-Launch of Graphic Collection
Check out our Pinterest Board
The launch of Graphic Collection marked undoubtedly a before and after in brand’s philosophy: the fresh spirit is now a certainty; more than ever we are open to new challenges, new ways to redefine our tipologies, but always faithfull to our essence. The ability to surpasse ourselves with a high ahestetical sense is reflected in Graphic Collection.
– Paramount Hotel Decor: Bright Up!
The distinguished New Yorker space selected Delightfull to create an installation in the central lobby which features a total of 27 hanging lamps Coltrane, elegantly suspended by a string.
– Delightfull brights up Massimo Dutti in V avenue, New York
New York was also the scene of the international Massimo Dutti’s latest project, which requested the services of the lighting brand for the central New York store, located in the notorious V avenue. This time, in order to incorporate the sober version of wall lamps Coltrane, whose elegance feeds visitors’ eyes.
-Welcome, Vitra Design Museum!
Check out our Vintage Attitude Pinterest Board.
Four elegant wall lamps Brubeck attach a touch of sophistication to the interior space.
– 100% Design 2012: Press Area decorated by Delightfull
– Young Designer: Diogo Carvalho exposes Amy floor & Amy table at Light & Building, Space Young Designer.
– Light & Building Trend Forum : Ike suspension and Brubeck Wall
– Clark suspension: trendy piece at Maison et Objet 2013
-Partnership with Lema, Novamobili & Minotti at I Saloni 2013
Delightfull lamps at Novamobili stand
– Botti suspension at Printemps
Check out our Golden Fever board
Botti Suspension Lamp at Chloe’s space in Printemps, January